Monday, March 06, 2006

A: f5.6, E: 1/5oos

A: f5.6. E: 1/200s

A: f5.6, E:1/100s



Didn’t feel like doing anything so thought of using my poor camera, went upstairs & shot some photographs of our beloved moon on different days. All the photos are shot with the 300 mm lens with the focal length of 300 mm and aperture f5.6 & various exposure time. Camera was on the tripod but using the exposure, which I used, tripod was not required but still, as I have made it a habit of using it so I used.
I was fascinated to see the clarity with which craters are visible & if I had a super zoom lens of 500mm or 1000mm the photos would have been mind-boggling. Seeing the results, my next investment would be a super zoom lens or a teleconverter.
In the full moon photos a spot is visible from which the lines are radiating out; what exactly is it, I’m not sure. Somebody out there might like to comment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

real cool pics dude.....

keep up da good work

Eesh Mengi said...

is it a poor camera ???????? huh !!!